I received my first blog award from fellow blogger and new friend, Catherine Winn of The Writing Room. It comes with the following five rules.
1. Thank those who loved me enough to bestow this gift. --Done
2. Share seven things about myself. --See below
3. Bestow this honour onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers – in no particular order – who are fantastic in some way. --I'll do 5
4. Drop by and let my fifteen new friends know I love them.
5. Any rule may be modified by any recipient for any reason. --I reduced it to 5
2. Seven things about myself:
* I'm the middle child (well of 6)
* My favorite mixed alcoholic drink is Midori Sour (It's a green lemony/sour drink)
* I work part time to spend more time with my kids
* Favorite wine is Lambrusco (sweet well-priced red wine)
* I have a phobia of fire
* Favorite fruit: Watermelon (It's always good, refreshing and I don't get tired of it)
* Would I rather be a photographer or model? That's easy... photographer of course
I'm a big believer in paying it forward. My Versatile Blogger Awards go to:
* Patty Godinez of The Blowing Branches - I learn something new and insightful every time I visit.
* Single and Thirty-Something - I like to drop in and see what single-thirty-something is up to, especially since I'm thirty-something and married.
* Nikki from bottledsky.com for having an a great relationship with awesome parents, and for having a cute and creative blog site which she designed herself.
* Elvia from WritingsBeneathMyTongue for her sultry writing.
* Catherine A. Winn from The Writing Room - For insightful lessons of a writer's life.