Skip to main content

Intuitive Studies A Complete Course In Mediumship Book Review



I enjoyed reading Gordon Smith's latest book, Intuitive Studies A Complete Course In Mediumship because it took me into a whole new world I had never considered exploring before.

I have been meditating for several months now on a daily basis. In my journey to learn more about meditation, I also have come across different websites that warn about the dangers or startling revelations that can occur as a result of opening up to the spirit world when you are under certain states such as deep meditation.

I decided to read Intuitive Studies A Course In Mediumship in order to learn what to avoid so that I don't accidentally fall into some trance and inadvertently become a medium, like if that was even possible.

From the Intuitive Studies, I learned becoming a medium takes much patience and practice.  I appreciate that Smith takes the readers step by step through each exercise, and walks them through being able to distinguish the calling card to ensure you are making the right contact. I thought this advice to readers is being responsible considering things that can happen when you open to the spirit world.

While reading Smith's book, I had two new insightful ideas for communicating with my subconscious that I want to write more about in a later posts. A good book will do that, fill your head with ideas.

Gordon Smith's new book Intuitive Studies A Complete Course In Mediumship provides a wealth of honest step by step guidance on how a person can begin to develop their mediumship abilities. After reading his book, I feel confident that if I wanted to pursue mediumship, which I still don't, I would be well informed enough to know how to pursue it.

Intuitive Studies A Complete Course In Mediumship was sent to me by Hay House for my honest review.



Comments

  1. Well with your permission allow me to grab your rss feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.ENERGY HEALING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex,

    Sure. There is a Subscribe to area sign up for my latest posts. You can also sign up via email with the follow by email link up at the top left corner.

    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eat, Pray, Love

I finally finished Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. It was a breathtakingly beautiful book. It reminded me of my own spiritual journey which I have been in for the last couple of years. Spiritual living is not a destination but a way of living. I recommend the book. I hope you are far along enough on your own spiritual journey to capture the depths of this book. I've heard the book gets mixed reviews. Some people just don't get it. Like Eckhart Tolle’s New Earth, you most likely have to have some higher-level of consciousness to grasp the message of the book, and it takes a while to get through the book because you want to stop and reflect. Elizabeth Gilbert takes you on a soul-searching journey with intimate details you would share only with a bestfriend.

Detained In The Desert

I went to see Josefina Lopez’s  world premier play, “ Detained In The Desert ”. Josefina, known for her popular Real Women Have Curves, was vacationing in Arizona when SB 1070 was passed. She was unable to go to protest rallies held that night because of prior family commitments but Josefina had it in her heart to do something.  In the five years between 2003 and 2007, there was a 40 percent increase in crimes against Latinos. It’s no wonder considering the proliferation of “hate talk” that spews off the radio, TV, and internet and aims at infuriating the masses. In a climate saturated with negative propaganda, fear mongering, and increasing violence, what one would consider a random act of violence is in reality not so random after all. When we create a society that is so pitted against one another, our chance encounters become unavoidable collisions between unsuspecting individuals caught within the biome of the conflicted society in which we live. It’s like walking into a room with

Found My Girlhood Diaries

While putting away our Christmas decorations, my husband lowered my memorabilia containers from the high shelving in our garage. I wanted him to bring down the boxes because one of them contained my childhood diaries. In the first plastic bin, we found my kid's old baby outfits. They were cute colorful sleepers that brought back memories of chubby cheeks, little hands wrapped around my fingers, and long hours spent nursing and singing them to sleep. I compared the white baby shoes with bells on them to my 13 year old's big shoes as he was lying down reading. We marveled at the changes. The second box had awards, yearbooks, birthday cards, and the diaries. I wondered if there would be any good to them. Had I written any details I'd since forgotten? And would any of it be worth reading? I raised the silver diary with a red colored rose on it to my nose. That one used to smell like roses. I inhaled. It had lost its scent. I opened the diary and started reading. Streams of